Installation on HUAWEI Health compatible devices
To install this watchface on your HUAWEI Health compatible smart watch, search for the correspoding product code in the HUAWEI Health app for your specific smart watch model. Alternatively, you can search for the designer, Tenchi39Tenchi39 to see all his watchfaces or CELESTCELEST the brand.
|Device homepage||Screen resolution||Extra features||Product codeDownload link|
|HUAWEI WATCH FIT mini||194x368px||–||GC0511|
|HUAWEI Band 6||194x368px||–||GC0511|
|HUAWEI Band 7||194x368px||–||GC0511|
|Honor Band 6||194x368px||–||GC0511|
Watchfaces currently can only be purchased on Android phones and tablets, you cannot use an iPhone for this procedure. Update: Purchasing watch faces seems to be working on iPhones now in most regions! If you have an Android device and you cannot see paid watchfaces in the HUAWEI Health app or you don’t have the app installed, please follow these steps:
- If the HUAWEI Health app is already installed on your Android device, uninstall it first. Your data should be safe in the HUAWEI cloud.
- Install HUAWEI AppGallery. Visit the official site and press the big red button with the “Install now” text to download the apk file. After the download is complete, install the apk file on your Android device. For this you will have to enable installing from unknown sources.
- Open AppGallery and install the “HUAWEI Health” app. Do not use the Google Play Store as the version available there is not capable of watchface purchaces.
- Open the HUAWEI Health app and log in with your HUAWEI account.
- Connect your smart device in the HUAWEI Health app.
- Now you should be able to search for and purchace watchfaces inside the HUAWEI Health app.
- If you still can’t see purchacable watchfaces, you might have to install and configure the HMS Core app from AppGallery.